Work With Roof Replacement Specialists With 50+ Years of Experience in Mesa, AZ
When To Replace Your Roof?
Replacing your roof instead of repairing it is a bigger upfront investment, but in the long run, is beneficial if the structure of your existing roofing system is compromised. Here are some signals that you should consider for getting your roof replaced instead of just repaired:
- If Your Tile Underlayment is Over 25 Years Old
- The Damage to Your Roof is More Than it’s Worth to Repair
- Full Tile and Shingle Replacements, If Necessary
- Your Shingles Keep Missing in Wind Storms
- If Any Repair Work Would be A Temporary Fix
- Patio Replacements
Also, replacing your roofing system will provide you with benefits such as a fresh roof that will not require any type of repair for years to come while also boosting your curb appeal!